Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
KhloeKardashian and Donald Trump 


Khloe Kardashian has some pretty cold words for Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump, especially after he cruelly fired her from ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ years ago. Back then she had to desperately try to hold herself back from telling the Donald ‘F*** you.’ Keep reading for more of Khloe’s candid comments.

“It wasn’t for me,” Khloe Kardashian, 32, admitted on Chelsea Handler‘s Netflix show July 25 about her 2009 appearance on Donald Trump‘s reality show Celebrity Apprentice. “My mom made me do it, of course, so I did it and hated every minute of it.” She shared that, “I was stressing myself out and then dealing with him and being fired…I wanted to say ‘F*** you, I don’t want to do this!” Khloe didn’t make it too far on the business strategy show, but clearly she had no interest in it anyway.

KhloeKardashian 



“‘I was put in these situations I would never be in real life,” she said about having to do office and clerical work, something the reality starlet had no experience with. “I went to home school. I don’t know how to do a f***ing PowerPoint and this and that. I don’t care.” Really, can any of us picture glamorous Khloe doing anything menial or tedious? Koko added, “What is that going to prove in my life?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment