Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thursday, July 28, 2016


The reality star and her rapper hubby have given us a new look at their steamy relationship, as they pose on a bed together before sharing a kiss for the cameras.



The couple led a stream of stars for the September issue of Harper’s BAZAAR , and the stunning photos show everything from Kim with her toned bum on full display, to Kanye moodily staring her down as they prepare to lock lips.

Global Fashion Director Carine Roitfeld united with Karl Lagerfeld for the shoot, and the results were incredible.



The couple gave a tell-all chat as part of their latest joint venture, and the mag has teased bombshells on Taylor Swift's songs, nude selfies, their childhood crushes and more.

Asked about his favourite selfies of Kim, Kanye told the mag: “I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes.



"I feel like it’s almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it’s important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.”


And while he's known for his passionate rants and deep thoughts, Kanye insisted he's not actually a lover of thinking at all.

“I actually don’t like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don’t. I do not like to think at all,” he added.

Both stars agreed their favourite body part was each other's heart (aw), as Kim added: "And I’ve always loved his legs.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment