Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday, October 23, 2016
Nigerian Comedian Jedi and his wife Olajumoke welcomed their first child, a baby girl few weeks ago. Taking to Instagram earlier today, the new mum posted a lovely throwback photo which shows her cradling her baby bump, writing;


"God has been good to me...in more ways than I can count!" she gushed. "He's seen me through it all..from pregnancy to delivery...I have had it soooooo goood!! Arugbo Ojo, adagba maparo oye, ogbe inu wundia Sola, ogbagba ti n gba alailara I'm grateful for my blessings and my heart is full of thanks!! Thank you for blessing me with a fantastic family and beautiful friends.. To the best husband in the universe, @comedyjedi you are the real #MVP I'm blessed with you...thanks for your patience and support and your unconditional love😘 you still remain the best thing that has happened to me (besides Oluwatamilore of cos 😜) love you like there's no tomorrow 📸 by the amazing @yincaodufuye thank you so much sis!! #


from Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog http://ift.tt/2dyqU1D
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment