Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday, January 16, 2016


By Bill Quinn

Laurie and I had just returned home after having had dinner with friends. The evening was still young, only about nine o'clock, so we turned on the TV to kill some time before going to bed. Since we had gone out to a restaurant, though, Laurie had dressed up, and she looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a short black dress with a hem that stopped just above the knees when she was standing erect. It was not a tight dress. Instead, it was rather loose about the legs and flowed delicately as she walked.
I was delighted to see that she indicated no desire to "change into something more comfortable." I considered the dress she was wearing to be just as sexy, perhaps even more so, than frilly, skimpy nightgowns that often reveal too much too soon to properly build a really intense sexual desire. Laurie, of course, has one or two of those nightgowns. However, understanding me the way she does, she rarely wears them. She usually wears an oversized tee shirt to bed.
But I digress. She came over to the sofa and sat down next to me while still wearing her elegant and sexy evening dress. She snuggled close, and I put my arm around her. She drew her legs up on the sofa and pressed her knees into my thigh. As usual in situations like this, she was not particularly careful to keep her hem in a discrete position. She knew perfectly well how sexy she looked to me when her skirt casually slid upward just a bit, revealing more of her shapely legs. It was one of the signs of the close intimacy we shared.
Since I had watched her get dressed earlier in the evening before we left for our dinner engagement, something I always thoroughly enjoy doing, I knew exactly what she had on under her dress. After showering, she had first put on her black bra and panties. Then instead of pantyhose, she had chosen a pair of black, thigh-high hose. My "Lady in Black," I had thought while watching her get dressed.
We continued watching television in this position for a while, with me frequently diverting my eyes from the screen to her knees. But soon she changed the position of her legs slightly, causing her hemline to recede even higher and reveal the first inch or so of white skin above her black thigh-high hose. The contrast with black was striking and profoundly sexual. By now I could hardly watch the television at all. In fact, I thought I had better get up and grab a snack from the kitchen if I was to regain any ability at all to follow the program we were watching.
That inch or two of white skin...It's really a funny thing about female allurement--it seems to go in cycles. Back in the Sixties, girls generally wore girdles or garter belts with traditional nylons. Back then the girls referred to such an inch or two of skin as "ugly garter gap." Of course, the guys saw nothing ugly about it whatsoever--and I am quite sure the girls knew that. It was a very tantalizing view and put the male imagination into high gear--picturing other wondrous garments just a bit higher up. Well, as skirts became shorter and shorter with the advent of the miniskirt, pantyhose replaced this traditional attire. "Necessity is the mother of invention," as they say. No more garter gap. However, in order to keep sexual attraction high, female fashion must always be coming up with something new. But there are only so many "new" designs that one can devise. Hence, the cycles. After pantyhose had been around for a while and the hemlines began to descend a bit, thigh-high hose came into vogue. Viola! That famous and exciting "gap" is back, even if missing the garters.

But as I walked back from the kitchen to the sofa, I almost dropped the can of pop I was holding. Laurie had changed position again. She had put her feet back on the floor and had pulled her skirt down again. However, her knees were just slightly apart, assuming a relaxed position. Just slightly...but just enough on the soft sofa so that the "gap" had expanded, and amidst recessed shadows, her black panties were showing! I do not mean to imply that she was deliberately posing in some crass, explicit display of sexuality. Laurie knew subtle allurement really did not work that way. She had just casually gotten a bit more comfortable on the soft cushions. However, I have no doubt that she knew it would be a turn-on for me. She liked being sexually attractive to me and considered it an important part of our marriage.
Well, when I saw that incredible view, my mouth went dry, and my heart began pounding. Her eyes caught mine, and she saw me looking up her dress but did not really make any effort to change position. When I sat down, she again snuggled up close to me. That fantastic flash was over, but it was only with maximum effort that I did not grab her then and there and carry her into the bedroom.
Soon the show was over, and we got ready for bed. Often Laurie will arrange the timing so that she can undress while I am in the room. She will do this even on nights when she is not much in the mood for sex--just to keep my prurient interest in her at a healthy level. This night, however, she was already under the covers by the time I finished up in the bathroom. I crawled under the covers myself and moved quickly over to her. Leaning on one elbow, I moved my other hand around her and beneath her head. Drawing her gently to me, I kissed her softly.
"Oh, that was sweet," Laurie whispered. While she was saying that, I began my advance in earnest. I laid her head back on the pillow and began some rather amorous caresses along her breasts and down to her panties.
"But now you can roll over," she continued.
I was puzzled by that expression and momentarily stopped. "What do you mean? Do you want to be on top this time?"
She laughed and gently touched my face with her hand. "No," she said, still giggling. "I don't want to be on top. It's just another way of saying no. I thought I should try to vary the formula."
I gave her my best incredulous expression. "After looking as sexy as you did tonight, you don't want to make love?"
"No, not tonight," she said sweetly. "Come on, put your arm around me and let's go to sleep."
I smiled back at her and shook my head slightly. "You're really a flirt at heart," I said. But then I "rolled over" on my back.
"Only for you, only for you," she said. Laurie turned on her side and snuggled close to me with her arm on my chest. I put my arm around her shoulders, and soon we were asleep.
Often when Laurie says no, I try again the very next night. But this was a busy week. It was final-exam week. I had to write exams, give them, and then grade them, perhaps the most distasteful aspect of teaching. So two nights went by without me making another play for sex. On the third day I was particularly busy. I needed to grade three sets of exams.
At one point early in the evening Laurie came up behind me while I was sitting at the desk that I have at home. She started massaging my shoulders. It really felt good. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. Then, still standing behind me, she ran her hands down my chest and then back up, gentling caressing my face. Finally, she leaned down and pressed her soft cheek against mine and whispered, "You know what they say about all work and no play..."
I turned and looked at her. "Yeah, I know." Then I smiled. "I'll probably be in a more playful mood when I finally finish this awful grading." With that she turned, smiled, and slowly walked away--with just a hint of an exaggerated sway in her hips.
She was wearing a pair of pink leggings. What a delightful image they presented! That soft, stretchy material hugging and revealing every feminine curve of her derriere and legs. And no doubt just to be devilish, Laurie had put on black panties that day. With tight leggings of such a light color, she might just as well have been wearing them on the outside instead of underneath. That was how clear their silhouette was as she walked away. I slowly shook my head in despair and returned to my dull task.
It was already time for bed when I finally finished grading all the exams. Laurie had been waiting up. When I dragged myself into bed without so much as a twinkle in my eye, I think she was a bit surprised. She got onto the bed on top of the covers and propped herself up next to me on her knees. She already had on her nightshirt.
Laurie reached over and pulled the covers down just a bit. Leaning forward, she placed her hands on my shoulders and said, "Hey, fella, what's the hurry?"
I did feel a bit tired, so I thought I would have some fun--see how far she would go to arouse my interest. So I sighed audibly. "I'm really too tired tonight." Now there's a role reversal!
She shook her head. "'Too tired'? Oh, no. I know a thing or two. The male of the species is never really too tired for sex. And besides: the man doesn't get to say no. Only the girl."
That claim, of course, falls into the category of female humor.
Laurie does not usually initiate sex. I do it so often that she really only says yes about half the time. But evidently tonight she was really in the mood. What had gotten her this passionate? Well, the "male of the species" will never be able to penetrate the mysteries of the female mind.
When I didn't reply immediately, she began a gentle caress with one hand, moving it slowly down my chest. The look in her eyes made the ultimate destination of that hand very apparent, and I felt the inevitable stirrings in that same general area. Despite my condition, I was beginning to get excited.
"Now look," I said, "I'm beat. I don't think I'd even be able to hold myself up."
"No problem," said Laurie. "I'll get on top."
With that she began to pull the covers all the way down. Was I tired? I do not remember. I found my desire increasing at an exponential rate. But since I do not get the chance to tease in this way that often, I was not going to give in just yet.
So I said with as much sternness as I could muster, "If you don't stop trying to seduce me, you're going to get a spanking!"
That did it! I could tell by the look on her face that Laurie knew she now had me in the palm of her hand. She got off the bed and backed away a bit. Her eyes widened and her face assumed a mixture of astonishment and disbelief.
"A spanking?" she cooed. Laurie backed up a little more and drew her knees tightly together. With feigned modesty and bashfulness, she pulled her tee shirt down as far as it could go.

"You mean on my bottom?" she said with awe in her voice. Laurie reached around with both her hands and covered her bottom, as if to protect it. "You mean turn me over your knee and spank my bottom? Pull up my nightshirt, and spank me? Spank me on my panties?"
Laurie was stretching out this description for all it was worth! Just hearing her say the words "my panties" sent an electric shock through my system. She certainly knew how sexy all this was sounding! And as she phrased that last question, she reached down again, grabbed her tee shirt, and slowly pulled it up just high enough to expose a small black triangle of panties. A real natural, Laurie was, and she knew me like a book.
Then she straightened up. Returning to her normal but cute smile, she said, "You just do that, fella. By the time you're done, you'll be so turned on, you'll be begging ME for sex!"
I tried to put a look of determination on my face. And then with a suddenness that seemed to surprise her, I threw aside the covers and virtually leaped from the bed. I reached out, caught her arm, and pulled her toward me.
"You're going to get yours, girl, right now!" I said, while starting to laughing.
I sat down on the side of the bed and used her arm to pull Laurie over my knee. I used strong, quick motions, and she was in the position before she knew what had happened. I placed one hand on the small of her back and with the other pulled her tee shirt up over her panties. But then despite my playful determination, I had to pause just briefly. I never cease to be amazed at how sexy this sight is! I took the waistband of her panties and pulled them up as tightly as I could. Then I laid my hand directly on them to relish their satiny texture just for a moment.
But I had lingered too long. No love pats tonight. I ran my hand slowly and gently down her panties. I knew my arousal was getting stronger and stronger. Laurie moaned softly and was obviously aroused also.
At this point, I stood her up. She was watching me while I took the hem of her shirt and smoothed it down. In a voice dripping with innocence, she asked, "Oh, did you change your mind?"
I did not respond, but she smiled as I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I jumped onto the bed myself and straddled her on my knees. Reaching down, I pulled up her tee shirt and...
Well, yes, it was one of our most memorable nights of love-making.

0 comments:

Post a Comment