Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday, July 22, 2016



Nigerian singer Asa and Haitian rapper Wyclef Jean will be collaborating on a song  produced by Cobhams Asuquo.



The producer extraordinaire who is currently in the United States of America for the One Africa Music Fest stopped by at Wyclef Jean’s studio to tell him about a song he has dreamt and worked on for Wyclef and Asa to team up on.

In a video posted on Instagram, Wyclef asks Cobhams “You have a song for us?” and the 35-year old producer replies “Yes. I’ve been writing the song for years. I’ve been looking for when you both will jump on it.”

Cobhams then goes on to write:“ In the presence of greatness@wyclefjean. Be careful what you dream about. Dreams really come true. I had dreamt of meeting him, created music inspired by him, even written music 10 years ago hoping that someday himself and @asa_music perform it. Now I’m in the studio learning from him.”

“ Today my dream came true, It can happen for you too. Here’s to one of the greatest musicians I’ve ever known. I’m a product of your heart, your voice, your music. Love is what matters. “

Wyclef has collaborated with  Nigerian artiste Sound Sultan on a couple of songs such as ‘People bad’ remix and ‘King of my country’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment