Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday, April 11, 2016
1


Former Oyo state governor’s daughter Kemi Olunloyo has said that popular blogger, Linda Ikeji broke up the relationship between her cousin and popular On Air Personality, Dan Foster.

On Frankly Speaking With Jola Sotubo of Pulse TV, the social media personality and journalist also revealed that Linda Ikeji’s real age is 41 not 35. Read what she said word for word below

“I have a lot of history with Linda. She was the one that came between my cousin’s wedding and Dan Foster.” Ms Olunloyo said.

“Dan Foster and Deola Olunloyo, my cousin, were going to get married and the wedding was cancelled three weeks to the wedding because of a model called Linda Ikeji. She wrecked the home, she was having an affair with Dan,” she added.

“She’s not 30-something, Linda is 41. The age on Wikipedia is a lie. She’s 41, I have my very good sources. If I don’t I won’t say things out,” she said. YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO. 

1 comments: