Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday, March 12, 2016


Since leaving the law sector and becoming an entertainer, rapper/actor, Falz the bahd guy, has continued to be one of the most successful and bankable Nigerian acts.

In a recent interview with Punch, the award winning actor speaks about his relationship status and the kind of girl that appeals to him.

When asked about his relationship status. he said:

“In terms of relationship matter, I want to keep that one aside for now because relationship can be a source of distraction. When somebody loves a woman so much, he may abandon his work and I don’t want that to be the story of my life. So when it comes to relationships, I am still single and I don’t currently have anybody. That does not mean that I am not searching or I am not ready to mingle with single ladies. We can still mingle and have some fun together; who knows somebody may just capture my heart. So I may be over here saying I’m not searching, and somebody may be out there planning to win my heart and by the time they capture me, I will become love struck. What can I do when it happens?” he queried.

When asked to describe his ideal woman, here is what Falz said:

“To be completely honest, I am not too keen when it comes to the lady’s physique but I like someone who is very intelligent and has a wonderful sense of humour. These are the things I really look out for in a woman. But in terms of preference generally, I think I like the light-skinned girls but this doesn’t mean that there is no hope for dark-skinned girls and it doesn’t mean that you should go and bleach.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment