Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday, July 12, 2016


Every lady agrees that we really can’t do without some items in our wardrobe. Among our numerous wardrobe items, there is always an item that supersedes because of the fact that it can be incorporated to fit every of our lifestyle activities.
This items are called versatile go-to items. My go-to everyday item are my dresses (from bodycon to flared, pleated, shift, etc) because it's a safe option and I can wear them to virtually anywhere especially on a lazy work day.

So for ladies who share my style choice, I've compiled a list of my go-to work inspiration below... Be inspired!


The peplum dress is my top on the list and I specifically love peplum dresses because it can be styled to go with any occasion. For work, a neutral or plain colored peplum dress is the most appropriate.
Credit: @debrasgrace

Shift dresses are an easy and safe pass for me especially on a casual work day.Credit: @debrasgrace

A-line dresses are so perfect for work that's why they are top on my dress list.Credit: Folake Huntoon 

Florals! Who doesn't love it. Wearing florals gives me that bright and happy vibe that's why I love wearing them. For work, a dark and solid color floral dress is most appropriate.Credit: Linda Ikeji

LBD's! Who doesn't love them...They are simply my perfect everyday wardrobe choice.Credit: @empress_jamila 

Black and white monochrome are my in-thing especially when it's a dress. I just love the classic hue.Credit: @lindisparkus

I love vintage styles and also have a thing for pleats so this is a choice I'd pick for work.Credit: @swagaismything

I love bodycon dresses alot cos it accentuates my petite shape. But if you want to wear your bodycon dress to work, make sure to pair with a jacket or blazers.Credit: @iamlonni

0 comments:

Post a Comment